[flask] ANN: Flask-Admin 0.1
I've released the initial version of Flask-Admin, a Flask extension module that can generate blueprints for adding/editing/deleting instances of database models. Flask-Admin requires Flask 0.7 or above.
- Automatically generates forms for adding and editing database models including select fields for defined relationships
- Generates list, add, edit, and delete views
- Fairly easy to customize any part of the interface (by overriding templates, static files, and generated forms)
Some current limitations:
- Only supports SQLAlchemy declarative models (including Flask-SQLAlchemy models)
- Doesn't support some SQLAlchemy features, like multi-column primary keys
Feedback is greatly appreciated (patches/pull requests, too)!
# 本文来自 Flask 邮件列表，跟 Django 有一些类似，同学你们懂的。不过作者强调，与 Django Admin 不是同一重量级的。如果你的企业网站不想自己写管理后台，可以整一整，玩一下